Last updated at: 21.10.2020
- The ME App (hereinafter: “ME” or “App”) is owned by N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND REAL ESTATE LTD Ltd. (hereinafter: “Company”).
- ME is an App for displaying caller identification, allowing the user to know exactly how his contacts saved his contact information, filtering and blocking voice calls and electronic messages, identifying and providing information of senders of electronic messages,
Search a phone number and get the name of the owner, watch mutual contacts, update profile status, share location with friends, and leave comments on other me profiles, connect social networks.
- From time to time, the Company may change the App and its software, including, but not limited to, its design and the services given therein and may rewrite these Terms of Service, at its sole discretion.
- For the sake of convenience, the provisions of the Terms of Service have been written in the masculine but are intended for both genders.
It should be clarified for the avoidance of doubt that each use made of the details of the user in links found in the App (if any) and operated by third parties, as well as the information protection systems in these links, are not the responsibility of the Company. The Company recommends that the user examine the confidentiality policy in these links before carrying out any activity therein.
How to Use the ME App:
Please note that if you are under the age of 13, you must avoid using ME and you are required to stop any activity.
Before making use of the App, the user will be required to fill out necessary details with regard to himself. The user declares that all the information he is providing is full, correct, precise and reliable. The user undertakes to update these details if any changes take place in them. The user is aware that the use of the identity of another person or the transmission of false details constitutes a criminal offense. Legal criminal and/or civil measures may be taken against a user who has transmitted false details, and he alone will be responsible for any damage caused to the Company and/or any third party whatsoever in connection with this.
- By downloading ME, you agree and understand that:
a. It allows you to recognize how each person that saved your number in his contacts saved your information, if he is a ME user, how he named you, and his profile details. This list is private for your eyes only after installing and activating the app via phone verification.
If a name on the list is not for your liking you can always delete that name from your list of names.
b. Furthermore, we use your contacts to reveal how you name them.
If one or more of your contacts downloads and activates the app we will show him/her that you named him/her in your contacts and how exactly. Each name will be private to the specific contact only.
- Please also note that by using ME, your phone book will help us improve our caller ID, for callers within your contacts that might call other ME users. Your phone book is not searchable nor public for other users and will never be! We use it to determine the possible correct caller name. Also we use your contacts to show you who use the app.
- Users will be able to leave comments in your profile, they will be public only if you approve
- You will be able to share your distance with close friends, and send them a “share distance request”, only after they approve it will be accessible.
For that we will need to access your location in the background.
- We will use your call log in order to identify calls, to auto backup it, and for the friendship screen in order to enable to contacts to see who called who more
- We will log each view into every profile, others can see when you watch their profile and you will also, only if you will buy a PRO package.
- The user undertakes not to upload any software and/or computer code and/or applications and/or viruses, etc. on the website.
Companies or individuals who are using ME without our direct consent for commercial use can and will be prosecuted.
- The user undertakes that he will upload only legal content and that he will avoid posting content containing, among other things, insults, offensive, harmful, abuse, slander against a person or content which harms his privacy or reputation, threats, libel, defamation, content which encourages a criminal act and/or act of terror, pornographic or sexual content, content which harms copyrights and/or proprietary rights of others, content with a promotional character, content which could mislead the public, content which identifies other persons without them having given their consent to this.
- The Company does not examine or verify the correctness and reliability of the content posted by the users of the App and does not censor or supervise it in any manner whatsoever, and the reliance of a user upon content posted by other users is at his sole discretion and responsibility.
- The Company may delete any content from the App at its sole discretion.
- The Company brings to the attention of the user that he alone will be responsible for any legal liability for any claims and/or damages caused to another user and/or to the Company and/or to any third party whatsoever as a result of content which he has posted or the way he chose to name his contacts.
- You can always decide to block your number from our identifying services and join the “black list” by contacting us directly. In such a case, you will not be able to use our services. If you choose to re register (after blocking) to the service, the block will automatically be removed.
- You will always be able to delete your account in ME by visiting “setting” section in the App and then “delete account”. Please note that erasing the App from your mobile device won’t delete your account. Instead, if you don’t wish to erase your account and prefer to postpone your activity temporarily – you can easily deactivate your account by - suspend.
Please note that if you delete your account does not mean that other users of ME won’t be able to recognize your caller ID. If you wish to block your identification, you can join the black list by contacting us directly.
- Using me web platform https://web.me.app, it’s open only to users who have a premium account (Me Pro), you can search numbers from your computer using Me Web.
The usage is limited to personal use and reasonable use and available as long as you are subscribed to the ME PRO package.
We have the right to limit the number of daily searches and to change it from time to time as we see fit.
Usage of Me Web is Private, per PRO account only, users who will give access to other people are risking their own private information, NEVER share your Me Web access.
We only allow private and not commercial usage per account, users who will not use it as we allow, their account will be at risk of being blocked, and this is a clear security risk and are the sole responsible for this.
- Neither the Company nor anyone acting on its behalf will bear any responsibility in connection with any inaccuracy, incorrectness, imprecision, etc. of the content and the information presented by the users in the App, nor will they bear any responsibility for a breach of a representation and/or undertaking and/or declaration, etc. of any of the users.
- The Company will not bear responsibility for damage and/or loss and/or deprivation caused to a user or his property or any other damage caused to a user in the App as a result of or in connection with content presented by other users in the App.
- The Company does not control, examine or verify the correctness and reliability of the content posted by the users, as well as the way they choose to save their contacts and the names they give to their contacts. The Company cannot obligate to censor or supervise it in any manner whatsoever.
- The Company brings to the attention of the user that he alone will be responsible for any claim of other users or third party and will be responsible for any legal liability for damage caused to another user and/or to the Company and/or to any third party whatsoever as a result of content which he has posted or the way he named his contacts.
Therefore, the reliance of you upon content appears in the App, as well as the contacts names, is at under your sole discretion and responsibility.
- The Company does not undertake to the user that the App and the content found therein will be available and accessible at all times, and the user is aware that if there is a malfunction or disruption in the App or a disturbance in the connection to it, this will not obligate the Company. Moreover, the Company does not undertake that the App will be protected from hacking, illegal intrusion, damage, malfunction or failure, and the Company will not bear any responsibility in connection with this.
- The Company makes use of external software of third parties. These third parties are exposed to content posted by the user, and therefore it is to be clarified that the Company does not bear responsibility for use which a third party may make of this content.
- The company is willing to give its users technical support but won't be under obligation to provide full support or maintenance at all times and the company, under its sole discretion might limit or cancel the support.
Fees and Cancellation
- Some of the services offered in the App entail monthly subscription fees at different rates, according to the subscription the user decides to purchase. Subscription fees will be charged via your iTunes or Google Play account.
- The App subscription is a continuous subscription and will be renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period unless you will cancel it. The user can turn off the automatic renewal via the Appstore setting accounts at list 24 hours before the current subscription comes to an end. Cancellation will come into force at the end of current subscription. Please note that deleting the App from your device does not result in cancelling your subscription. For more information how to manage your subscription, you can visit Apple support at: app store support or Google support at: google play support. The company reserves the right to update App rates and the components of offered subscription plans periodically, at its exclusive discretion. The company will inform users of its intention to change subscription rates via a notification in the app. In case you use Apple, we will ask your consent to the new rate, without having your consent, the subscription will be disabled.
Advertising in the App:
- If there are advertisements on the App, the Company will bear no responsibility for its content or actions taken in their framework. It should be clarified that these advertisements do not constitute encouragement or a recommendation to purchase. Reliance on the content of the advertisement or a purchase or transaction with the advertiser will be done at the sole discretion of the user; the Company is not a party to the transaction, nor does it bear any responsibility in connection with it.
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights in the App and all the content and material found therein including, but not limited to, software, applications, computer code, technological tools, graphic design, texts, music, sound, trademarks and all other material included in the App, other than on websites connected by links, are owned by the Company and protected by copyright.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the permitted use of the App by the user does not grant him any rights whatsoever in the App or in the material found therein and/or harm the intellectual property rights granted to the Company or to third parties.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, show in public, change, deliver to a third party or make any other use, commercial or noncommercial, of any part of the App, or to take any action which could harm the intellectual property of the Company or of third parties, except with the advance, written, explicit consent of the Company and/or the owner, as the case may be.
- The user will be responsible and will indemnify the Company immediately upon the first demand for any damage caused to it due to a breach of the provisions of this section.
- The user undertakes to indemnify the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf for any damage and/or loss and/or deprivation caused to the Company for use which is contrary to the provisions of the Terms of Service and/or in a manner which is contrary to the purpose of the App and/or if improper/dishonest use is made of the App and/or use which is contrary to the provisions of law.
Law and Jurisdiction:
- Only the laws of the State of Israel will apply to the Terms of Service.