Last Updated: 21 June 2021
N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LTD, Reg.No. 515017382 (“ME“, “Us“, “We“, or “Our“) operates the Application “ME” and the service provided by the Application (the “Service” or “Application”).
The processing and collection of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA“), and whenever you will provide ME such information, ME will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR and the CCPA. At all times You are in control of Your information, and You can withdraw Your consent to provide Your information to ME and you can permanently remove any information from the repositories at any time.
During Your use of the Service, ME will collect Your following information with accordance to Your consent which may be withdrew at any time:
- Contact details such as name and phone number, email;
- Your contact list – When Added/Updated/Removed;
- Your location;
- Device Details;
- IP Address;
- Recent Calls;
- Purchase Details;
- Comments on profiles;
- Views on Profiles;
- Authentication Details;
- Your reports on phone numbers;
- Your app privacy settings;
- All of your profile additions such as Social Networks, Status, Gender, Date of birth (if user added to his profile)
- Phone searches (on phone device, in the Application, and during the use ME WEB)
- Your blocking list;
- Your device advertising ID;
- Incoming Text messages (SMS) (without identification of user details only for iPhone users who activated SMS messaging);
- Any other data which will be detailed by ME, if applicable;
- Any activity in the Application.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
- Under the GDPR and subject to different exemptions, You have the following rights:
- To access Your personal data and receive a copy of Your personal data upon Your request;
- To rectify, erase or restrict Your information upon Your request (right to be forgotten);
- To object to the processing of Your information;
- To request that ME will provide the You with Your personal information and, if possible, to transmit Your data directly to another data controller (right to data portability).
- To withdraw Your consent to processing your information and stop the processing at any time;
- No fees are required for exercising any of the above rights. However and subject to the GDPR, ME may charge You a reasonable fee including administration fees if Your request is repetitive or excessive or demands ME to bear excessive and/or expensive efforts.
- To exercise your rights, please contact ME’s Data Protection Officer at the following contact details:
N.F.O SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LTD
4 Arba Imaot St.
- Database and Use of Information
- All collected information as stated above is stored in ME’s database. With accordance to Your consent, ME warrants to use such information for the following purposes:
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties, including advertisers (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce ME’s terms and conditions;
- Collecting payments;
- Information You decide to provide ME is collected and used because ME has a legitimate business interest for Your personal data to be used for the above purposes. This enables ME to send You relevant and personalized content designed to improve Your use of the Service. You have the right to object to this by contacting ME via email: [email protected] Please note that if you object, this may affect ME’s ability to send personalized content to You.
- Please note that some of the information You will be requested to provide is necessary for providing You the Services. Therefore Your refusal to provide some information may result in You not receiving the Services since ME will not be practically able to provide you the Services.
- ME may receive Your information from third parties which ME cooperates with (e.g. business partners, professional advisors, service providers, etc.) and ME may receive Your information from them.
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
- Subject to Your consent, ME will transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances and, when applicable, will give you reasonable notice upon doing so:
- When You have permitted ME to transfer and/or share Your information;
- To enforce the Terms or other agreements or policies;
- To collect Your debt to ME through a third party specializing in collecting debts including law offices;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise ME’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, ME may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to ME, at ME’s sole discretion;
- When ME believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of ME, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of ME’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency..
- With accordance to the CCPA, We do not share, sell, disclose or commercialize your information unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- Your information will be handled and used by ME’s trusted third parties including the following recipients in order to provide services by ME:
- Providers, partners and sub-contractors on behalf of ME; such as SMS or authentication providers
- Analytics and search engine providers that may assist ME in improving the optimization and performance of the Service.
- App usage optimization providers
- Marketing purpose
- Ads Providers
- 3rd parties we work with: Google Firebase, Google Admob, Google Analytics, Mopub, Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, Twilio, 019 Mobile, Adjust
- Retaining Your Information
ME will only retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for including, but not only, for the purposes of complying with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period is determined based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your information, the purposes for which ME processes Your information and whether such purposes can be achieved through other means with accordance to any applicable law.
- Use of Various Technologies
- Upon Your consent, We use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Service in order to improve and personalize Your online experience of the Service including by means of storing cookies to Your device. Please note that some of the technologies We use are necessary for using the Service and some are used to provide features of third parties.
- Please note that We cannot guarantee the proper performance and use of the Service, and therefore without permitting Us to gather information via such technologies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to refrain from any use of the Service.
- Data Security
- ME takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore ME does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Service, although ME will contact You upon a breach of Your data security with accordance to any applicable law.
- ME inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Service and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Service’s security. Nonetheless, ME will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to ME’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by ME.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow minors to use the Service or any of Our Services. If we become aware that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of his/her parent or guardian, we will immediately remove such collected information and block his/her access to the Service and/or any of Our Services.
- Email Updates
- 10.1.ME may offer to all its users to receive email messages and/or newsletters about updates, improvements and other user notifications regarding ME’s activity, including via emails and SMS (the “Mailings”).
- 10.2.It is clarified that at any stage You will have the ability to opt out of receiving the Mailings by contacting ME and/or by clicking on a link available on the Mailings sent to You by ME.