ME WEB- Fast, Efficient, and Easy to Use.
We live in a digital era. We already do nearly everything over the computer and our mobile device; shopping, work, games, news updates, and more. This year we even started to study online and to engage through the screens. Therefore, the two most valuable tools must remain in sync so that what we perform via the computer, we could accomplish through the phone and vice versa.
So, without further ado, we are proud to present our new feature:
The ME WEB.
With this feature, you can connect to a different version of ME via your computer and enjoy features that will allow you to save time and avoid bouncing back and forth between your computer and your mobile.
How do you get started, and which of the features provided through the computer?
First, log in to ME WEB, enter the number you are looking to identify, and ME will show you who it is. Also, clicking on the name, a window with several options to contact and share will appear.
Are you in? Excellent!
Now enter the app on your cell phone:
Tap on ME LOGO —> TAP ME WEB Access-–> A code scanner will open in front
Then, enter the search feature the phone number you want to identify and contact.
of you -> Scan the code that appears on the computer, and log in to ME WEB.
Identification completed? Let’s continue.
now you can Search numbers online
Click on the name that appears in the results, and a selection of alternatives will open for you:
1. Call – this feature will suggest a few platforms for making the call; Skype, mobile and more,
2. Mail – Clicking on an email will automatically open an email sending box.
3. WhatsApp – Did you choose to send a WhatsApp message? To do so, you must either download the app to your computer or use WhatsApp Web (opening this feature is the same format as scanning code through the WhatsApp app).
4. SMS – several options will offer to send a message; you choose according to your wishes.
The other next two features present the options to send and share the contact******
5. Share – Clicking on Sharing will open the option of sending contact information via WhatsApp, Telegram, Email, Skype, and Twitter.
6. Share Info – This feature will give you the option to send via email and WhatsApp your full info to the contact, for example:
It is so much comfortable and fun doing everything through the computer; you stay focused and organized, and the best thing? Your mobile stays fully charged